Wednesday 29 February 2012

Blog Newbie:Thoughts of a Newbie

Yaay : so finally i decided to get a blog because twitter doesn't allow me to say everything that i would like to say lol.. I'm gonna start by obviously introducing what this blog is going to be about which is absolutely everything from fashion to music to movies to dance to theater (if i ever decide to go again) absolutely everything..I'm pretty versatile and into a lot of things so this isn't going to be a one trick pony blog its going to be a multi-talented blog lol..my style is gonna be a little different from what you might call trendy because one am plus size and two i love being different.. please do not bring it down if you don't like you don't have to read..i incorporate my own style(which are my scarves) into my fashion so 99% of the time you would always see it i just love it until the day i decide to choose another fashion accessory then ill blog about it..


Till then 
Peace and Love 
Signed Gift
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment